We're hiring a full time Marketing Manager!
(View full posting here)
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and executive of innovative, creative and results-driven strategies, campaigns and promotions that are in line with the overall Smart Commute mandate and objectives.
This role role is vital to the success of Smart Commute – NTV and is best suited to an energetic, creative, positive self-starter with the following qualifications:
- Diploma/Degree in marketing, communications and/or advertising
- 3-5 years of experience in the development, marketing and execution of programs and campaigns, preferably in the non-profit field
- Background/interest in sustainable transportation and environmental impacts, urban planning, and transportation demand management
- Strong computer skills in MS Office & Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated writing, editing and proofreading experience
- Website-building and graphic design skills
- Strong working knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Professionalism in working with a variety of media and stakeholders of diverse interests and backgrounds
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for making a difference
- Strong administrative, organizational and planning skills
- Capacity to work independently and demonstrate initiative in a team environment
- Willingness and ability to travel to sites within and around North Toronto and Vaughan areas
Letters of interest and resumes may be submitted to info@SmartCommuteNTV.ca quoting “Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
Closing Date: Monday, May 5, 2014
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be notified.